Saturday, June 2, 2012

Back to development

I have been absolutely terrible about updating you guys on what I've been doing lately. Besides a resource-making spree (check out the tiles right here), I also had a lovely (and very busy!) visit from my parents. All together, it translates to no game development being done over the last 2 and a half weeks.

I'm hoping to be back on track next week. I've missed making a game and this super secret project has been poking my brain like crazy!

I leave you with a screenshot:

Yes, you do get to visit and eat at this lovely restaurant.

Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Yevgeniy delete June 9, 2024 at 10:02 AM

Sounds like you've been having a productive time, even if it hasn't involved game development! A resource-making spree sounds impressive, especially considering the cool tiles you've shared (those look great!). It's always important to take breaks to recharge and spend time with loved ones.

That being said, it's exciting to hear you're itching to get back to working on your super secret project next week! The anticipation is killing us! In the meantime, if you're looking for any more resources or plugins to bring your game world to life, be sure to check out Next Level Gaming Store!: https://nextlevelgamingstore.net/rpg-maker-mv-plugins/ They have a huge selection of stuff that can help you with everything from mapping and animations to crafting unique mechanics.

Can't wait to see more about your project in the future!

Post a Comment